Perfectly located overlooking the Vieux Port, adjacent to the oldest district in Marseille known as the Panier. The hotel is housed in a listed historical monument dating back to the 18th century and features a spectacular terrace, where you can relax while admiring the Vieux Port. Nearby the Calanques must be seen.
You can enjoy a pastis aperitif on the terrace with views of Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica, before dining on Mediterranean dishes in the Michelin-starred Alcyone restaurant. Work out in the fitness room, swim in the indoor pool, or unwind with a treatment in the chic SPA by Clarins. Five minutes’ walk away, boats line the quay of the Vieux-Port, in the heart of the city.
InterContinental Marseille offers two restaurants: the brasserie Les Fenêtres and the gastronomic restaurant Alcyone. Both feature breathtaking views of the Vieux Port and a selection of dishes incorporating the freshness of Provence.
The hotel has 172 rooms and 22 suites in all, 72 with a view of the Vieux Port and 33 with private terrace. Entrusted to Jean-Philippe Nuel, a world reference in interior design, the rooms are decorated in a style that exalts the history of the building.
Virtuoso Amenities For 2017-2018:
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability in the next room category available
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Welcome Amenity: Bottle of water, local fruit plate and biscuits
- One Food and Beverage credit of 50 EUR to be used in Restaurant Les Fenetres during guests’ stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- One Signature cocktail per person, per stay, at the Capian Bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
- Free access to Spa by Clarins (two saunas, hammam, sensorial showers, solarium, indoor swimming pool, fitness center)
- For stays of 3 nights or more, guests also receive a Bottle of Champagne
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
images courtesy of and © InterContinental Marseille
Explore some of our favorite attractions and hotels in Marseille
La Bastide de Gordes Palatial accommodations with breathtaking views of the valley.
From its spectacular vantage point, carved into a rocky outcrop in the heart of Luberon, Provence, the palatial La Bastide... read more
Notre Dame de la Garde Mary on the bell tower
A hike up to Notre Dame de la Garde will reward you with breathtaking views of the city.... read more